Suparna Kanjilal, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- M.Sc., Biochemistry, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
- B.Sc., Biochemistry, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Suparna Kanjilal, Ph.D. provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes work as a Postdoctoral scholar at Oregon Health & Science University studying Phosphoinositide signaling mechanisms in yeast model systems and bacterial glycolipid biochemistry.
- Author of publications in academic journals and conference proceedings.
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Society for Glycobiology