Jason C. Creasman
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- First prize winner of ASCAP's Nathan Burkam Memorial Writing Competition
- Editor of the Journal of Small and Emerging Business Law
- Faculty-selected Business Law Roundtable Scholar
- B.S., Physics, with honors, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
- National Science Foundation Undergraduate Research Fellow
- Jason C. Creasman represents clients in all aspects of patent and trademark matters, including strategy counseling, patentability studies, non-infringement and invalidity studies, due diligence, preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications before the USPTO, licensing, and litigation.
- Has prepared and prosecuted patents in diverse technical fields, including digital and analog circuit design, computer software, inkjet printing, semiconductor memory, sporting equipment, consumer electronics, and toys.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Oregon
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member of the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the Sigma Pi Sigma (physics) honor society